Thursday, April 25, 2013

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT: Maxim


JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT 
Maxim Magazine April 2012

 I love my Maxim [cover]! It’s my scale of how good I look. Whenever you guys call and say it’s time to be on your cover, I’m like, “OK, I’m in good shape.” And when you don’t call, I’m like, “I guess I should hit the gym.”


  I love the Victoria’s Secret Angels. They’re sort of my gorgeous glamour heroes. So I was definitely channeling that vibe a bit.” 


  Pole dancing. It’s a great way to stay in touch with your sexuality. I also love to cook, so I can have a cake in the oven while I do a pole dance.


I like my boobs. They’ve always served me well. They’re good.” 
- Jennifer Love Hewitt



The fun part of being a girl is that there are little beauty things you can do to make yourself feel special. I can walk around all day and think, Nobody has any idea that I have a sparkly secret in my pants right now.


{Jennifer Love Hewitt}