Friday, May 24, 2013

AMANDA SEYFRIED: Allure


"I'd rather not be ordinary looking. 
I want something different about me. 
We all want to be originals."
Amanda Seyfried 
Allure Magazine May 2013 


For this look makeup artist Fulvia Farolfi created a feminine and slightly flushed look Amanda. She dusted pewter eye shadow from the lash lines to the creases and blended a golden pink eye shadow in the creases and inner corners. She finished with a bit of dark brown eye shadow and brown liner and mascara. Then she swirled a pink blush along Amanda's cheeks and enhanced her "perfect, full lips" with a mix of sheer nude-pink and berry lipsticks. 

"I me feel comfortable in my own skin. I've got parts of me that I wish were tighter, but I don't kill myself, because it's not worth it." 

Amanda Seyfried is wearing a Zac Posen Floral Dress 

"It gave some shape up here. Actually, I saw a picture a couple of days ago from when I was 19, and my boobs were way bigger. They were a D, and now they're a small C, because I lost weight. "


Hairstylist Teddy Charles worked a styling lotion through Amanda's hair and blow-dried it, adding volume with a big round brush. He gave her a loose center part and simply let the hair fall, flatironing the ends to smooth down any flyaways. 

{Behind the Scenes} 






{Amanda Seyfried} 
Instagram: @mingey