Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Other Woman

The Other Woman 


Carly the girlfriend

"I love women - and I don't believe in female jealousy. I don't feel like it's a good feeling to have. I think that all women have been sexually attracted to another woman at some point."
Cameron Diaz 

Kate the wife

"When I see people who are supposed to have been married twenty years, who hold hands and kiss, and every kiss is hot, and they're having magical sex every day, I'm like, "Screw you! Don't make me feel bad about myself!" Maybe I'm wrong, maybe people do have that. But I don't believe it."
Leslie Mann

Amber  the other woman

"My curves are natural. I love my body it's what God gave me. I feel confident with myself and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies great."
Kate Upton